An Annapurna Circuit is one of amazing and inspiring trekking destination in Nepal. This circuit offers fabulous panoramic snowy mountains views and Himalayan ethnic people culture of the world's famous high peaks above seven and eight thousand meter from the sea level like Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Annapurana 1st, 2nd & 3rd, Mt.Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri and more additional ranges as well. You can join one of the adventurious trip the Tilicho Lake trip which is the world highest lake on the earth. Annapurna Circuit Trek also takes us to Manang, Mustang and the Muktinath region which again gets us acquainted with the diverse Nepalese landscape and culture.
The path of Annapurna Circuit goes like chasing to find out course of Marsyangdi river to the west and following the Kali Gandaki river to the east. Both rivers are recognised as the prominent rivers of Nepal. Annapurna reigon has its own earning image of proposely set for saving wild lifes and enchanting natural resources. While circling the Annapurna massif we get to triumph over one of the world's highest pass -Thorong La (5,416m/17,769ft), enjoy the dry yet beautiful landscape of the Manang valley and tour Muktinath a place of high spirtitual importance for the Nepalese (both Hindus and Buddhists).kingdomes.
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)
Day 02 : Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Day 03 : Drive from Kathmandu to Syange (1100m/3608 ft): 8 - 10 hours
Day 04 : Trek from Syange to Dharapani (1,960m/6,430ft): 7 - 8 hours
Day 05 : Dharapani to Chame (2,710m/8,891ft): 5 - 6 hours
Day 06 : Chame to Pisang (3,300m/10824ft): 5 - 6 hours
Day 07 : Pisang to Manang (3,500m/11,482ft): 6 - 7 hours
Day 08 : Manang: Acclimatization day
Day 09 : Manang to Yak Kharka (4,110m/13,484ft): 3 - 4 hours
Day 10 : Yak kharka to Thorang Phedi: (4420m/14501ft): 3-4 hours
Day 11 : Trek to Thorong La (5416m/17764ft) to Muktinath (3,800/12,467ft)
Day 12 : Trek to jomsom
Day 13 : Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara: 25 minutes
Day 14 : Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu: 5-6 hours
Day 15 : Final departure
Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)
Day 02Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Day 03Drive from Kathmandu to Syange (1100m/3608 ft): 8 - 10 hours
Day 04Trek from Syange to Dharapani (1,960m/6,430ft): 7 - 8 hours
Day 05Dharapani to Chame (2,710m/8,891ft): 5 - 6 hours
Day 06Chame to Pisang (3,300m/10824ft): 5 - 6 hours
Day 07Pisang to Manang (3,500m/11,482ft): 6 - 7 hours
Day 08Manang: Acclimatization day
Day 09Manang to Yak Kharka (4,110m/13,484ft): 3 - 4 hours
Day 10Yak kharka to Thorang Phedi: (4420m/14501ft): 3-4 hours
Day 11Trek to Thorong La (5416m/17764ft) to Muktinath (3,800/12,467ft)
Day 12Trek to jomsom
Day 13Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara: 25 minutes
Day 14Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu: 5-6 hours
Day 15Final departure
• Airport picks up and drops all transportation (airport to Hotel to airport).
• Star level 3 nights’ Accommodation in Kathmandu twin bed sharing with BB Plan.
• All necessary paperwork and Trekking permit fee for
• [I] ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Project) permits,
• [Ii] TIMS Card (Trekkers Information Management System).
• All ground Transport for group (Kathmandu to Besisahar/Dharapani by praivet jeep or bus
• Trekking equipments (worm down jackets, sleeping bag & Duffle Bag) during the trekking if needed.
• Three times meals (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner), tea coffee in a cup each meal during trek.
• Soft & comfort private accommodation Entire Mountain twin bed sharing with share toilet.
• English speaking friendly a Guide (Government license holder) his/her food, accommodation, transportation, salary, equipment.
• A porter (between every 2 person basic) carries max.20-25 kg. Plus their food, accommodation, wage, insurance, all transportation.
• Guide & porters insurance for their happy journey.
• Trekking Map of Annapurna region Trip for a Group.
• One Sherpa (assistance guide) if group size more than 6 people. Plus their food, accommodation, wage, insurance and equipments.
• First Aid medical kit during trip & welcome and fare well program.
• Tourist service charge, vat, Governments Tax and official expanse if necessary.
• All kind of beverage including mineral water, Chocolate, Cookies, desert, Phone calls, laundry, hot shower during Trek.
• Your travel Insurance and evacuation (compulsory) & meals at Kathmandu..
• Tipping for Guide & porter,
• Things which not mention above our services.
When is the Best Seson for Annapurna Circuit Trekking ?
Autumn (Sept. to Nov.) and Spring (March to May) are the best seasons for trekking in the Annapurna region. The weather is sunny and warm with outstanding views. If you wish to avoid crowds and enjoy some alone time with nature, then taking this trip during winter (Dec., Jan., Feb.) could also be an option. However, the temperature during winter could be harsh for most guests. Trekking in the summer or monsoon season(June to Aug) will be affected by rain but the summer trek could be a boon for a keen botanist.
Some Important information / Note :
Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with Himalaya Chyangpa Treks & Expedition pvt.(HC) Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the programs and itineray if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary , however , since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountains area, we cannot guarantee that we will devite from it. Weather condition, health condition, and any another cases like a group of member, unexpected natural disasters, etc, can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. the leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan , but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Do you need help to plan your travel? Don't hesitate to ask us about your holiday type, preferences, interests, the amount of time available to you.we will design a suitable travel package for you.Design Now