This Trek is one of the most adventurous treks in the most popular trekking destination in Nepal. We will cross glaciers, traveling along untouched holy lakes, Like Gokyo Lake and many unknown Lakes up there . visit the Everest Base Camp, Kala Pathar (Black Stone ) experience the mysterious Sherpa culture while soaking up the peaceful hospitality of the Khumbu Region.
Crossing the Renjo La and Cho La passes are the experience of a lifetime offering unbelievable panoramic views of the most scenic and intimidating mountains in the region. Learn the mysteries of the Himalayan Ethnic Sherpa culture and and their community try to spot a Yeti and you follow in the footsteps of famous mountaineers like Sir Edmund Hillary and take your hiking passion to the next level. Which help you always remain in your life time experience.
Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu [1300 m / 4264 ft]
Day 02 : Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
Day 03 : Flight to Lukla and Trek to Phakding.
Day 04 : Trek to Namche Bazar ( Main High way Get for Everest )
Day 05 : Acclimatization Day at Namche Bazaar •
Day 06 : Namche Bazzar to Thame
Day 07 : Thame to Lungdeng
Day 08 : Lungdeng to Yak Kharka Camp
Day 09 : Yak Kharka Camp to Renjo Pass
Day 10 : Rest day at Gokyo
Day 11 : Gokyo to Gokyo Ri
Day 12 : Gokyo to Thaknak
Day 13 : Thaknak to Chola pass and Dzongla
Day 14 : Dzongla to Lobuche
Day 15 : Lobuche to Goraksep and Explore the Everest Base camp
Day 16 : Goraksep to Dingboche
Day 17 : Dingboche to Tengboche
Day 18 : Tengboche to Namche
Day 19 : Namche to Phakding
Day 20 : Phakding to Lukla
Day 21 : Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 22 : Departure from Kathmandu
Day 01Arrive in Kathmandu [1300 m / 4264 ft]
Day 02Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
Day 03Flight to Lukla and Trek to Phakding.
Day 04Trek to Namche Bazar ( Main High way Get for Everest )
Day 05Acclimatization Day at Namche Bazaar •
Day 06Namche Bazzar to Thame
Day 07Thame to Lungdeng
Day 08Lungdeng to Yak Kharka Camp
Day 09Yak Kharka Camp to Renjo Pass
Day 10Rest day at Gokyo
Day 11Gokyo to Gokyo Ri
Day 12Gokyo to Thaknak
Day 13Thaknak to Chola pass and Dzongla
Day 14Dzongla to Lobuche
Day 15Lobuche to Goraksep and Explore the Everest Base camp
Day 16Goraksep to Dingboche
Day 17Dingboche to Tengboche
Day 18Tengboche to Namche
Day 19Namche to Phakding
Day 20Phakding to Lukla
Day 21Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 22Departure from Kathmandu
• Kathmandu International Airport pick up & Transfer to hotel
• Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis (Tourist Standard deluxe Hotel in Kathmandu as you prefer)
• Government license holder English Speaking Trekking Guide.
• Trekking porter /Sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.
• Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. (BLD )
• Trekker’s Information Management system (TIMS)
• Everest National park conservation Entrance Permit
• Kathmandu- Lukla – Kathmandu Round Trip Flight Ticket for you and your trekking stuffs .
• Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, Himalaya Chyangpa Treks T-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion) &( optionally if you have your own bags, down jackets and wants to use your own you are free to bring them)
• Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
• Trekking guide and porters accommodation, fare, meal, equipments and salary & Insurance
• All program as mentioned in itinerary.
• Government Tax and office service charge.
• Welcome Dinner
• Airport drop
• Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, Soft drinks such as cola, , shower & any Purely personal nature expenses etc)
• Your Travel insurance and rescue
• Tips for guides and porters
• Price is not include which is not mention on include list
When you start your trekking, like your guide, assistant guide, porter, are your team. During the trekking, the team most have good conversation, understanding, sharing and caring, as like family member. Walking distance most be not far than few a meter so you can help each other if some problem comes anyone. Always should keep contact and updating with the team if you feel uncomfortable physically or mentally. It is better to make discussion between team about the positive things and sharing the knowledge. Please always do planning with your group to catch the easy way to submit your destination. Make your trekking fantastic and unforgettable in your lifetime. Himalaya Chyangpa Treks and our team always looking forward to satisfaction of our client. We wish you all the best.
Cultural Etiquette in Nepal
Some of the cultural etiquettes that are in practices in Nepal include the followings, which you better to know:
• Namaste is a formal greeting in Nepal, which is done at the meeting and also at leaving.
• Take your shoes out if you are entering to the temples or the prayer room of the houses. It is taken as a respect.
• Nepali people do not share the things that are put (or the utensils) in their mouth. It is called Jutho, which is not accepted.
• Left hand is used for the toiletry purpose, so the things (for eating) are not taken as worthy to eat by left hand, or even touched by that. However, some left handers use the same hand for eating.
• Wearing short garments are not usual in the mountain region. However, it is common in the city areas.
• You are not allowed to wear the things of leather while entering into the temple.
• Kissing and hugging in public are not in practice but hugging is ok. Public affections are not regarded as a good thing.
Do you need help to plan your travel? Don't hesitate to ask us about your holiday type, preferences, interests, the amount of time available to you.we will design a suitable travel package for you.Design Now